Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight - possible spoilers

Not that any of my fine readers care about Twilight, no offence if you do.  I find the books and now the film to be mental junk food, fun and amusing, but not well made or of any real value.  I think my favorite part of the night was that I was in the auditorium where there was a proposal half an hour before the film started. 
The movie was a lot of tension, and really a little bit overboard in the "I love you, I need you, I'm/You're dangerous, You should/ I don't care" crap that is so prevelant in anything twilight.  But hey, it made me laugh.  And the credits were done in a very interesting way, it never faded to  black in the background.  Now I know this has been done before, but still.  And I found it funny that they called it a photoplay in the credits.  yes, Twilight is not a film, it is not a movie, it is a photoplay.

I apologize for any spelling or grammatical errors above my normal in this post, I'm not feelling too hot today and don't feel like wearing my glasses, because I'm likely to return to bed at any time.

No comments: