Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cheating

So I wrote a lot in my novel today. Unfortunately I'm not sure if i should keep it in. After all, I wrote the word great 2879 times. But it was an important thing for me to establish, the ancient age of the villain. Who is the MC's best friend's 1440th great aunt. And twin to the best friend's 1439th great grandfather. and I wrote out that many greats. and yes, my villain has just established that she is 26,000 years old. (25 years old at the birth of the first niece or nephew, and 25-ish years between each generation there after). And don't worry, as soon as I have that many words with out the greats I will take them out. although it certainly was a tedious process typing out that many greats. great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great... And I do promise that my word count will always reflect the current number of words in my novel. Which means that tommorrow I will be down about 2000 or so from now.

2 comments:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Your characters are old...

cspokey said...

That's a lot of greats. I would be tempted not to delete it all.

Also, you've been tagged. Details are on my blog. :^D