Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged

Well I've been Tagged by yellow m&m
1.  I don't like following rules, I have decided that since I typed 2879+ words yesterday I will keep them in.  At least until  I reach a point where I'm going to exceed my word count without it. And I won't
tag any one for this either.
2. my two best friends in high school and I had a strange familial relationship in which Missionary Boy and I were engaged and Silver was Mish's step mother.  Mish and I finally broke off our "engagement" six months later on the way home from a youth temple trip.
3. I enjoy waking up early, but rather like staying up late and these two things are miserable when combined in the same night.
4. I love fairytales, especially the unsanitized ones from pre-victorian times.  After that they get rather lame.  And I've always had a certain love for the tale of Bluebeard, and how Perrault included it in his collection because of it's moral.  Yeah, bet you didn't know there was a moral to the story of a wife killing creep.  Wanna know what it is?  Feminine curiousity is a bad thing.
5. I also love names.  I think I may have mentioned this, but yeah.  I have something like fifteen name books in my room. Provided I can locate them.  I haven't actually counted in awhile.  The last name book I purchased was the baby name survey by Bruce Lansky.  Should I have bought it, no.  Do I regret buying it.  Absolutely not.
6. I have a weakness for earrings, I always have.  Before I got my ears pierced I would torture myself with magnetic earrings.  And I once had a conversation with some guy friends, in the presence of the guy I liked, about earrings and how I wouldn't know what to do with them if someone gave them to me since I didn't have pierced ears.  They gave me funny looks, after all I was currently wearing earrings that were not clearly magnetic.  And about a week later I did get my ears pierced, my cousin was in town and offered to pay and since I'd been planning on getting my ears pierced any way I got them pierced when someone else was paying.  Saved me thirty something dollars.
7.  I have a short attention span.  And I tend to ramble a lot.

2 comments:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

You also have some of the most hilarious posters on your wall.

Giovanni Schwartz said...

I have a huge choir family! And several wives. I think I have 4 wives, actually. And a father. And a son. And a daughter. And I think one of my wives is my daughter too.