Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Strange names

So, I'm sitting here half-heartedly working on my novel and I can't seem think. After yesterday's "push". I'm actually going to work harder soon. Friday I think and then Saturday. But tomorrow I have work, which means I'm doing homework, not noveling. Don't worry, I'm allowed to do homework at work. Any way, I'm sitting typing and, like I normally do, I write some random words just to do something. Only they were the full name of Octavia's mother. And I'm not sure where it all came from. But here it is. Clarissa Clara Clora Cleana Coocookoocordagawgaw. And I really don't know why I'm obsessed with long, impossible to spell names like Coocookoocordagawgaw and Rachelinaclora. It's not like this is a characters written challenge. It's a words challenge. And the words need to help the plot, at least somewhat. Although names do. I'm a very name oriented person. Someday, after I'm done with Nano I'm actually going to start and update my name blog.

No comments: