Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY 2009!!!!

Well, it's a new year.  And I spent it with a headache and finally going to bed at 11:30.  And yes I realise that I often stay up that late any way and half an hour is not that hard to stay up for.  But I wasn't feeling that great.  My nose is still clogged and I woke up with a sore throat, but hey.  That's life and that's a cold for ya. But I did play Settlers with my parents, and watched National Treasure 2 with my family.  It was fun.  And Baby Sis was happy.  It was her first year staying up till midnight.  But with Princess and Brother staying up how could we but Baby Sis to bed?  She just wouldn't have stayed if we had tried.  Never mind I was 12 before I was allowed to stay up.  But honestly, why bother staying up?  Just so you can jump up in one year and come down in the next. Which is a family tradition of ours. But the kids woke me up when they finally came to bed.  I don't think Baby Sis found it all that exciting to stay up.

No comments: