Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Wafer

My family has a dog.  I use the term loosely, since I don't think that chihuahuas count.  But this dog get easily excited and pees everywhere.  And because of this the dog is not allowed in the house.  And this dog loves to be around me.  And I am terrified that the creature will pee on me.  So when he sneaks into the house I run into a room with a working door and shut it while calming informing the rest of the family that the dog is in the house at the top of my lungs.  This animal's name is Wafer, but I just call it the Wafer.  It really is a rather cute creature, but the only animals I really like are fish, because they don't actually do anything except sit where you put them.  Dogs and cats are cute and all, but they require too much work.  And I have woken up to too many piles of poop to ever allow one into my house when I grow up.  And trust me, getting out of bed and stepping in a pile of poop is the least fun thing that I have ever done.  Except maybe discovering the dried piles of poop that were under my bed from the kitten that hated people.  That was pretty bad too.

No comments: