Monday, December 8, 2008

3 out of 6, when is it my turn?

So I got an invitation to a bridal shower today.  One of my freshman year roommates is getting married.  She'll be the third of us.  The first got married in August, and the second will be getting married in January.  I don't know when B will be getting married.  I didn't even know she was engaged. I know that I'll get married too, some day.  But I just want it to be now.  Or rather, I want to be dating now.  To at least be attempting to find Thomas.  My mother has even given me permission to get married now.  When I was all in love with Mish and Falsetto freshman year she told me to wait for Falsetto.  I was too young to get married.  But now I have her blessing and no man.  Although finding Thomas is a necessary thing before I even attempt a wedding.  You know, because it would just be disturbing to marry myself.

No comments: