Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm old

Just so you all know I am incredibly old.  My baby sister is getting baptised today.  Not Baby Sis, but the sister just older than her.  Princess.  Princess is now 8, and I'm old.  How can my second to youngest sibling be getting baptized?  I don't like this, not one bit.  I can't be that old.  And by the time Baby Sis gets baptized I'm going be out of school.  Do you know how scary that is?  It is the most horrifying thing ever.  I can not possibly be done with school.  Ever, not ever.  I mean I've been going to school my whole entire life.  What on earth will I do without it.  And on top of that I recently learned that Mish's mom and my mom have discussed a possible marriage between our families.  And that can only mean a possible marriage between Mish and myself, since Drama (my sister) and Geek (his brother) were never as close and me and Mish.  And Thing 1 (another sister of mine) and Thing 2 (his younger sister) obviously can't be getting married. 

3 comments:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Rebel against the arranged marriage, rebel! ;)

cspokey said...

I don't know, an arranged marriage is starting to look pretty good right now...

katydid said...

You know you wanna marry him. Shall I start calling you Mrs. K.?