Saturday, December 27, 2008

Life this week

Well, things are just kind of going.  I've been getting enough sleep this week, finally.  And Christmas went well.  I got Fiddler on the Roof the movie, Great Expectations the book, Rummikub the game, a picture of a pink flamingo and a few other things.  It's been nice being home.  I got to hang out with Mish on Christmas Eve, we went to Hometown Buffet with one of Mish's friends.  Mish paid, but that was just because I was all that excited about spending any money.  Not because it was a date, which it most certainly was not.  And I got to play with Mish's nieces. They were so adorable.  One was only a month old, and she didn't quite know what to do when I was holding her, after all I'm a new face.  But the ten month old was just so cute and enjoyed playing peek-a-boo with me.  And I got to talk to Mish's two older sisters that I am also pretty good friends with, but they both were in college before I had a chance to get really close to them.  I've also been able to spend a couple nights at my cousin's house, although Baby Sis has been extremely upset both times I left.  Although she woke up this morning and the first thing she said was "Unit's gone, so we don't have to save a plate for her anymore." I then sat up and told her that I was not leaving until next week sometime.

No comments: