Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another tag

Ok, first off sorry to miss M&M, I'm feeling lazy today and don't feel like linking to anything.

So on to the 7 things about me.

1) I've only failed one class in my entire life.  I failed social dance.
2) I'm not the quietest girl around.  In fact if you've ever hung out with me you will probably recognized me at a later date due to my unforgetableness.

3) I've never been asked out on a date. I've been on a few dates, but always I did the asking.  One date the guy claims to have asked, but he didn't. He asked why I hadn't asked anyone to see the play with me and I asked him if he wanted to come with me to the next one. 
4) I have been hit on by complete strangers before.  And every single one of them had the same first initial as me.
5) I play a lot of online games, and get bored pretty easily, so if you know of any good ones let me know.
6) I have the ability to laugh and cry at the same time.  Not one and then the other a second later, but actually at the same time. It is a great gift when I don't want people to know I'm crying.  But sometimes I really want someone to notice and care enough to say something.  But not really my roommates, because they probably already know.
7) I collect movies.  Mostly VHS tapes from DI.  I currently own 141 movies on either DVD or VHS.

3 comments:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

I thought it was 150 movies.

katydid said...

I disagree with 3. Don't you remember the old dude?

Julie said...

Ok People, quit disagreeing with my facts. Sam, I did the math straight from the spreadsheet of every movie I own, it is currently 141. And katydid, I only count dates that I could actually go on. Old men don't count if they creep me out.