Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blogging

So I have something like five blogs.  Although this is the only one that links to my profile.  One is closed because the spam bots decided it was spam.  this was a year ago, and it is still in my list of blogs.  Honestly, either unblock it or delete it I don't really care which.  It's just a stupid story that I've been writing in various forms since my freshman year in high school.  I think it's going to be my novel this year.  Either that or my novel will be from one of the stories I have going on over on my writing blog.  Which I had planned on updating daily, but haven't gotten around to for a week or so.  Although that blog is updated far more than my dream blog.  But honestly I don't have that many dreams that I actually remember when I wake up.  Although nothing can possibly beat the never published entries of my oldest blog.  Which I still have great plans for, but I don't know how to approach it.  It's a name blog, but I'm still trying to figure out what format to use and what I'm going to concentrate on with it.  I mean come on, there are dozens of name websites and blogs out there, what can a single, childless, BYU twenty year old contribute uniquely to these sources? 

No comments: