Sunday, February 1, 2009

bitterness

I don't know why people don't pay attention to me when I post tags I recieve.  Because I was tagged again.  And I don't feel like coming up with another seven random things about me.  But I might. But I don't feel like mentioning who tagged me.  Stupid roommate's boyfriend.  You know who you are, and you know that I don't actually hate you, and by now you probably know why I haven't been in the greatest mood this weekend.  Stupid boys and stupid headaches and stupid stomach aches.  So today's random facts about me will revolve around my bitterness this weekend.

1. I don't like to be ignored by people.  I don't really care if they are people who actually don't know me, if I recognize them I feel like they should recognize me.
2. I don't like sending people away.  And I refuse to wait for four years for various missionaries to get home before I get married. I can decide for myself while they are gone.
3. I don't like it when people ask stupid questions.  Honestly you are in college for crying out loud, you should already have some idea about the constitutional process and scientific method.  And you should be able to understand simple instructions about assignments.
4. Money was invented by the Devil so that I would have emotional breakdowns at random times in public places so that I would never get asked on dates.
5. So were scissors.
6. I love my job but and my boss and my co-workers but they get on my nerves sometimes. Honestly, how hard is it to come down and hold the stupid monitor, it's your responsability as floor director, not mine.  I'm the TOC/redhat.
7. I don't really care to solve peoples problems for them.  Under most circumstances any way.  If you've got a problem go find someone who cares.  I have my own problems to deal with, I don't want to worry about if your roommate is doing her chores or not.  Or if her boyfriend should be dumped or not. If you have to ask people if your stupid boyfriend is treating you right when he dates other girls you are an idiot. (and I promise this is not directed at anyone you know, I may be bitter right now, but that doesn't mean I want to drive a wedge between the friends I actually have.  Or think I have)

Ok, so I'm actually a lot bitter tonight and you get to hear a lot more than seven things.
8. I hate when people think that I'm a happy person when I'm actually struggling a lot.  So I can hide my emotions really well sometimes.  And I'm a generally happy person.  get over it and get to know me so that I can trust you with the real me.
9. My sister is barely 18.  And she'll have a degree in less than a year.  And I've been in college for four years and still there's not much of an end in sight.
10.  I'm still in college.  I was supposed to be graduating this year.  I was going to be gone before Falsetto got back and now he'll be back when my sister gets here.  And I'll still have a year and a half left.  Before my first degree.  Stupid sister. And Falsetto.
11. Morons who don't know how to drive.  And nearly kill me and my roommate while out grocery shopping. Come on, if a car is moving you don't come rushing towards them.  And if people are crossing the street you stop and and let them by.  Idiots.
12.  Laundry.  Come on, why do they build the laundry room so far away from my apartment.  It is the most dumb thing ever.  And making me walk in the cold outdoors. Stupid.
13.Art class.  I really don't care were the vanishing point is. I'm only here because I have to be.  And I think it's kind of dumb that I have to be here.  I'm a theater major and really good at technical drawings.  Why do I have to be good at the artistic ones too?
14. Living on campus sucks.  Just saying. I'm so ready to leave, but I don't think I'll be able to.  Stupid deposits.
15.  Dan never dies.  The stupid evil manipulative man.  Why won't he just go away.  Yes, some may say that I get way to involved in my TV shows.  And yes, I haven't actually caught up to the current season yet.  But still.
16. Research projects.  I hate homework.  Why do I care about who did what with their recent production of Twelfth Night.  Or how current political, social and economical trends affect the production of Twelfth Night. 
17.  Running out of things to be bitter about.  I only wallow once in a while.  Why can't I find more things to be bitter about.  Why do I have to live a life with so much good in it.  It really gets on my nerves when looking to be bitter. 

1 comment:

cspokey said...

Ohh, I was bitter yesterday. And I blew up twice at my family. I actually feel kind of bad about that. I hope you get feeling better soon. Also: All boys are stupid. This must be a universal fact.