Friday, February 13, 2009

Friends

So I have some pretty great friends.  Who apparently worry about whether they should drag me to the hospital or not.  I say not, seeing as an hour of sleep makes even the worst of headaches go away, at least for awhile.  And I have friends that anomously give me food, which is pretty great too.  Seeing as I can't spend any money at all between now and my next paycheck in two weeks if I plan on paying my rent.  Which means that I'm basically stuck at home for the next two to four weeks.  I really need to find someone to ask me on a date.  Because I'm of the school of thought that says that the person who asks is the person that pays.  And I have some food here, and my job feeds me on the days that i work.  So I'm going to be catching up soon.  And someday these insane money troubles will be over.

No comments: