Monday, October 27, 2008

Pet Peeves.

Well, I just thought I'd take this time to tell you all a few things that really get on my nerves.
  • Odd numbers, but not all of them.  I really like the number nine.  And multiples thereof. And three is cool too. And I hate the number 8 any time it appears.  I think that I'm going to live through my seventies twice, just to avoid a whole decade of having the numeral 8 in my age.  Eight, on the other hand, is fine.
  • People who insist that a name will never change in meaning.  BabyNameAddicts.com, I'm looking at you.
  • Sisters who call at ten o'clock at night when I have a headache and was asleep.  I should probably call her back though
  • My alarm clock not working properly, or me sleeping through it.  Seriously, I've been know to have emotional breakdowns because my alarm failed to function properly.
  • Political discussions.  I care about politics, but don't enjoy discussing them.  I have my opinions, and try to make informed decisions, but there are very few issues that I can hold my own in.  And as such these discussions serve no purpose other than to stress me out, which is never fun.
  • Losing something, replacing it, then finding the original. Stupid debit card.

No comments: