Friday, October 17, 2008

More Bad Times

Crap. Why do I have to be a creepy stalker? I was reading a friend's blog, and I found out her little brother, and my best friend you all know as Missionary Boy, got his mission call. He had better call me soon, because otherwise I think I'm going to cry. I really do. This week has done wonders to help get those pent up tears out of my system, first a billion tests, then watching Painted Veil in class, and now finding out through a blog where Mish is going. I just don't think I can deal with anymore. I think I need a hug. Or a good dose of funny. Oh, and I lost my debit card today. The second time since July. So I had to call and cancel it. And yes, I know where it was. It was in my pocket. And everything else that was in my pocket is accounted for. Keys, iPod, bus pass, student ID, two pens, a pencil, my phone and a flash drive all accounted for. But no debit card. On the bright side, I hate writing checks, so it will help limit my spending. Hey, I needed help limiting spending last time it disappeared too. Wonder if that means something? Oh well, must finish reading the play to write a paper on it.

No comments: