Monday, October 20, 2008

A Heartbeat Away

So this was recently brought to my attention again, and I'm bored so here goes. Just a warning ahead of time, I have a rather eclectic music collection.
RULES:
  • Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 Player, or whatever on Shuffle.
  • For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
  • You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
  • Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
  1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
    • I'll Be There For You - The Rembrandts
    • Interesting.  Very interesting
  2. How would you describe yourself?
    • When the Stars Go Blue -Tim McGraw
    • Dancing in wooden shoes and a wedding gown, yep sounds like something I'd do
  3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
    • Chiqitita - Abba
    • Some one to cry on my shoulder?  Huh.
  4. How do you feel today?
    • Don't let's start - They Might Be Giants
    • Yes, let's not go there
  5. What is your life’s purpose?
    • Gimme, gimme, gimme (A Man after midnight) - Abba
    • hee hee, I'm definitely looking for a man.  before midnight though.  the spirit goes to bed at midnight.
  6. What is your motto?
    • Sunrise, Sunset - Fiddler on the Roof original Broadway cast recording
    • Yes, it fits.  My life seems to be moving at an alarming rate at the moment.
  7. What do your friends think of you?
    • At The Beginning - Richard Marx and Donna Lewis (from the Anastasia soundtrack)
    • Ah, sweet.  They're always there for me.
  8. What do you think of your parents?
    • The Ballad of John and Yoko - The Beatles
    • They definitely did not have it easy
  9. What do you think about very often?
    • Finale - Anastasia soundtrack
    • Is this because of the recent conversation I had about the best ways to die with my roomies?
  10. What is 2 + 2?
    • Bad Boy - Cascada
    • boy and girl? odd. 
  11. What do you think of your best friend?
    • Learning to Live Again - Garth Brooks
    • Oh wow, totally true. I'm having to learn to deal without my best friends right now. But I am making new friends.
  12. What do you think of the person you like?
    • Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
    • Ha!
  13. What is your life story?
    • We're The Replacements - They Might Be Giants
    • So I'm the replacement.  For what I wonder?
  14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
    • Jingle, Jangle, Jingle - Kay Kyser
    • "Oh ain't you glad you're single" uh, no
  15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
    • Video Killed the Radio Star - The Buggles
    • "they" took the credit for your accomplishments,  And destroyed it. hmmm.
  16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
    • What is this Feeling? - Wicked soundtrack
    • Loathing, what a great way to start a marriage.
  17. What will they play at your funeral?
    • All You Really Need is Love - Brad Paisley
    • I suppose this might work, if people are in a jovial mood.  And off to a wedding right after.
  18. What is your hobby/interest?
    • All you Need is Love
    • Why the love songs now?  Loathing at my wedding and Love at my funeral and hobbies.
  19. What is your biggest fear?
    • Let us all Press on - Singles Ward version
    • Apparently I'm scared of courage
  20. What is your biggest secret?
    • Where have all the Flowers Gone - Kingston Trio
    • I'll admit I took them, but you'll never find where I hid them.
  21. What do you think of your friends?
    • Beauty and the Beast - Angela Lansbury
    • True as they can be
  22. What will you post this as?
    • A Heartbeat Away - Jenny Jordan
    • exactly

1 comment:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

"the spirit goes to bed at midnight."

I would normally agree, but since the library closes at midnight, the spirit needs ten minutes or so to get home before it can go to sleep.