Friday, June 6, 2008

Breakdowns, Blankets and Brownies.

I love brownies, especially the mint brownies with nuts you can get at the creamery and sugar and spice. They make me happy. Especially when I haven't had a good day. And i have no idea why the day wasn't good. I got off work and hour and a half early, after stay a half hour longer than I was needed. And then I came home, and finally started in on the huge pile of dishes we have accumulated. Nurse, Lingo and myself are not the best housekeepers, but these past couple of weeks have been particularly difficult for us to keep the place clean. But I started in on the mess. Any way, I was sitting there watching Charmed and reading some book I got at the library (I finally got a Provo library card, a week after my hometown card expired) because I couldn't deal with the mess any more and don't actually have any obligations this summer. And I had a breakdown. I started crying hysterically. It upset me that I was crying, since I had no reason to be crying. And then I just stopped. Once again for no reason. It lasted about as long as the typical commercial break on TNT, which is significantly longer than the breaks on kjzz. I know, I have time to run to the creamery and pick up a few things when I watch Charmed, but can't even make to the mailbox and back while I'm watching Matlock. Maybe that's why I've been having more breakdowns than normal. My life has no purpose during the summer. The guys don't notice me, and the ones that have are gone. Pharmacy Man went home for the summer (ok, so I noticed him while he noticed someone else, but I did go on two dates with him) Missionary Boy is a thousand miles away and leaving on a mission, and Falsetto is far away in Florida on his mission. So dating seems out of the picture. Getting another job would just be way too stressful, I already have three. Although I'm still only working part-time, not quite sure how that works out. Any how, after that breakdown I had three more today and then I couldn't get my ipod to work (think I solved that problem, at least for now) and then I grabbed the 07-08 school year blanket and ran away, although this just meant going to my secret spot and looking at the sky. And then I went to buy brownies, wrapped awkwardly in my blanket. I'm pretty sure Creamery Guy Found it amusing, especially when the blanket fell off when I paid him. Don't worry, I was decently dressed, the blanket was for security like a baby's blanket. Hmmm, Creamery Guy is the only person I've talked about in this blog that I actually call the name I use when writing about them. I love Creamery Guy, and when Lingo goes to the creamery without me he asks about me. Makes me Happy

No comments: