Monday, June 2, 2008

Relationships

Relationships suck. They really do. and I'm not just talking about the romantically inclined relationships either. Drama and relationships and boys and drama and girls and drama and so on and so forth. They all suck. I'm sick and tired of relationships. This past weekend was crap. My former best friend is ignoring me and turning 19 and I don't get to see him probably ever again. I don't know what to do any more. I have lots of people and friends and roommates I can run to. But some how I can't stand it. I just want to go home. Home. It seems like it's been so long since I was home. How on earth do I plan on getting married when I can't stand to be gone from home for six months. Six months isn't that long, when compared to the lifetime I have ahead of me. but I really just want to go home. But I'll have to just sit back and wait for another six months and hope I can afford to go home for Christmas.

No comments: