Saturday, March 15, 2008

Surviving

I really need to come up with better titles for these posts. Oh well. I was about to go to bed, and I just finished my nightly ritual of a chapter of Jane Austen, a chapter from my suspense novel, a scene from a play, a chapter from the Doctrine and covenants and a chapter from Old Testament when I got the sudden urge to write. And since I'm currently suffering from writers block, homework block, and all sorts of other difficulties with actually writing anything somewhat productive I figured I could come here and just write. Life has been going a lot better. I'm still overwhelmed by the project that I have coming up and all the papers I have to write, but I'm not stressing out about them at all. And I even worked on that paper that has been due since last April. Hopefully they still remember me. Work has been going well for me. I got coupons twice this week, which mean fifteen cent sandwichs next week. Well, two of them, unless i decide to get something else instead. Which I might. You never know. I got into the apartment I wanted spring/summer, so I'll only have to change my address once this year, rather than twice. But I just thought I'd update you all that I'm not failing at life anymore and things are looking up.

No comments: