Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Beauty

So I was leaving the HFAC tonight after seeing Roofsliding and I saw my reflection in the door. My hair is up in the awkward work ponytail from six this morning and my earrings are dangling and my black fuzzy shirt has collected more fuzz than before and I'm wearing light blue jeans and gold and black shoes which completely don't match my silver earrings and the thought struck me. I'm gorgeous. Maybe I should use a little makeup more often. Maybe my glasses need a major cleaning. But that doesn't matter. I'm beautiful. And so of course I had to stop and step back to take a better look at my self. Yes I'm the most gorgeous girl that I know. Okay, so that may be going to far. But it's strange. Every so often when I'm not trying to impress and am subconsciously thinking that I look awful I see my self in a mirror and am reminded how attractive I am. Now if only the guys could see it. Oh well, If I see it often enough they will soon start to see it.

No comments: