Monday, March 3, 2008

Computers

I have decided that computers are the worst thing that have ever happened to me. So Friday night my computer decided to quit working for me. I guess the hard drive was at fault, but whatever. Stupid. So I spent the entire weekend finding things to do without my computer. I went to a birthday party for my uncle's wife's brother's wife's son's daughter. Or in simpler terms my aunt's nephew's daughter. She turned three. We also had a dance party, followed by a pity party, followed by pulling a prank and "arresting" a friend to play volleyball/basketball with us. Then I found time to read a book I've been meaning to for a year now, well I started it anyway. And then I had to walk to desktop distribution and get a new computer. At least it didn't cost me anything and they were able to transfer my files over. And that I have a CPU small enough to carry. It's actually lighter than my backpack. Although that's just because I have 48 books to return to the library. and the rental office is much closer to me than it was when I first started renting computers. But now I'm behind in papers, and have one due tomorrow. Better start writing it.

No comments: