Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Summer

So the summer is almost here. And while I don't have any idea of when I'll be able to work or anything, I'm way excited.  I'm moving directly behind the library.  And I have recently purchase the Sims2 computer game.  And I'm loving it.  And it is taking up entirely too much of my time.  Yeah.  I have almost a full neighbor hood, complete with the town hooker.  My roommate was shocked when she found out.  There are two babies and I'm having entirely too much fun with them.  The babies do get annoying and I can't seem to keep their mothers healthy, but that's kind of like real life. 

An additional note on the Sims, I tried to play it during conference this weekend.  I had conference on in my room so I was still paying attention.  Sort of.  Any how, my computer refused to let play during conference.  It completely restarted itself.  My roommates claim it is a sign.

No comments: