Thursday, April 16, 2009

Living with secrets

So what do you do when you find out something?  Something that could potentially afect the future of your life.  Something that is more sad and horrifiying than one should have to imagine.  And no, I'm not going to tell you what it is.  It's not my place to tell.  But I'm trying to process the information.  And it's difficult.  Really really difficult.  I'm just glad that it's not actually something that affects my family. Just a close friend.  A very close friend.  And I don't know how to deal really. My friend didn't even tell me, I found out from my mom. So if I haven't been acting quite normal lately this information may have something to do with it.  Or it might just be finals.

1 comment:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Well it sounds like something serious has happened, like an accident or something. I'd try and be there for your friend and his/her family in whatever they are going through. They probably need the support.