Friday, March 13, 2009

I got bored

So I got bored and stole this from a couple friends.

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Mish

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Um, do unanswered letters to missionaries count? If they do than yes.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
The closest thing I've had to an alcoholic beverage was cleaning my glasses or a thermometer with alcohol.

4. What was your FIRST job?
Warehouse Supervisor, it's been downhill since.

5. What was your FIRST car?
That I owned: I have yet to find out. that I drove regularly: a blue and white Ford 15 passenger van.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
The most recent text that made it through the block was from my bishop's wife. This was a month ago.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
me.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
my mom

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Toronto, Canada. And they though I was being kidnapped

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Mish or Silver. Sort of (see first love) and no. And no, I'm not saying Mish was my first love.

11. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
My cousin's house.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
The girl at the creamery

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
I've never been in a wedding. I don't remember the first wedding reception I went to either, I was like 3 or 4.

14. What was the FRIST thing you did this morning?
Watched the tv shows from last night.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
I haven't been. Unless you count my friends high school concert.

16. FIRST tattoo?
A temporary tattoo of the zebra from that fruit flavored gum with the zebra.

17. FIRST piercing?
my right ear, followed closely by my left ear.

18. FIRST foreign country you visited?
Canada

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Home Alone Two

20. When was your FIRST detention?
I never had detention. I got first got grounded in second grade

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
California.

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
My older brother

23. If you had one wish, what would it be?
To have all the memories of single life but skip over actually living them.

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
Genetics

25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
no one

No comments: