Friday, September 12, 2008

Goals

Well, I've never been good at new years resolutions, but Semester goals are pretty good. And since reporting is the best way to ensure goals get accomplished I figured that I would post them here. I don't know if any one still reads this, but that doesn't matter.
SCHOOL
I will do all my homework before class.
I will go to all my classes every day...from this point forward.
I will participate in class discussions, rather than just listen.
SOCIAL
I will get out of the house more.
I will not spend my entire weekend in my room wasting time online.
I will wear make-up.
DATING
See social.
I will try to not scare off the guys with stories of past relationships. (Stupid sub-conscious safety net)
I will not scare them off with stories of my sisters escapades.
I will not give my phone number to men 12 years older than me. Anymore
I will pray that Old Man does not call me.
FUN
I will always have a novel to read with me between classes.
I will watch all my TV shows that I follow, but this may involve watching them online a week later.
I will go to the library once a week.
FINANCIAL
I will only buy brownies from the creamery once a day, or when depressed.
I will leave my debit card at home.
I will bring lunch with me to campus.
MAINTAINING RELATIONSHIPS
I will write all my close friends on missions at least once a month.
I will write the brother I hardly know at least once a month.
I will call home and talk to everyone at least once a month.
WRITING
I will keep up with my ICL course.
I will maintain a notebook of ideas.
I will start a conflict notebook (maybe)
SPIRITUAL
I will read my scriptures every day.
I will say my prayers.
I will go to church.

No comments: