Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family

Well, my family came to visit me this past weekend.  We played Killer Bunnies and watched many movies.  Drama and Thing 1 decided that I should marry every one of my FHE brothers.  Farmer in particular.  Drama went as far as to write out the plan for our wedding, including a reception in the common area at the complex we currently live in.  Drama and Thing 1 have a new word for guys they find attractive.  Salt, as in I (unit) am a french fry and I need me some salt to be complete.  After this discussion later that evening Princess turns to my roommate Lingo and asks her if she likes guys.  It was quite amusing, although our laughter caused Princess distress.  Although she's only 8 and was extremely tired and irratable by the time this incedent happened.

No comments: