Friday, June 5, 2009

New Month, New Post, more problems.

So this summer has been pretty good so far.  I'm out of work, have $29 to live on until I start working again (July 10), have no internet in my apartment.  Fell into like with a kid in my new ward and had a complete emotional breakdown when I found out that said young man is planning on moving in the fall.  Yeah, I'm not even sure why I admitted that.  My family is going to try to come up for the 4th of July, but I don't think that they will.  And instead of looking for work today I spent 3 hours playing Life with my roommate.  But despite it all, I think that this move has been decidedly one of the best moves ever.  I'm practicing my piano and flute skills again, which have long been neglected.  My right shoulder gets a decent workout every Sunday, I'm on the music counsel and have been the chorister every week since I got the call.  And I've made many good friends, we'll see if they last but for here and now it is a very good thing.

No comments: